Call (423) 954-7561
Heritage Walk is a new, ground-breaking, urban-inspired community at the heart of East Brainerd:
– connecting to the beautiful, expansive Heritage Park
– a quick walk away from shopping and local eateries
– expertly designed for a front-porch community of friends and family
– acres of shared green spaces and miles of paved running/bike trails
– community squares, central promenades, playground, pool, clubhouse, etc.
It is purposely designed based on traditional neighborhood values:
– community connection
– outdoor engagement
– shared public spaces
– inspiring architecture
– front porch culture
Neighbors enjoy swimming in the crystalline pool, connecting in the clubhouse, or sipping wine around a communal outdoor fireplace. One of Chattanooga’s most treasured parks serves as a practical “backyard”, promising year-round enjoyment of Heritage Park’s playgrounds, fields, streams, and trails shaded by towering century oaks. This resort lifestyle belies its proximity to nearby eateries and shopping: Publix, Hamilton Place, Lupi’s and more.